Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FS: New Parts: Fox F80, XTR, Mavic, Avid

Options
  • 30-04-2010 12:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭

Brand New ie. unused parts for Sale:

Fox F80 RL front shocks @ €320 (>500 elsewhere)

Shimano XT/XTR front/rear mechs, XT cassette, XT shifters, XT hollowtech II chainset all @ €250 (>400 elsewhere) [prefer to sell this as a unit]

Avid Juicy 7 front and rear disc brakes @ €150 (230 elsewhere)

Mavic XM819 UST rims with DT370 hubs and spokes (pair) @ €200 (>300 elsewhere)

These are all part of a new bike I purchased for the frame only and so need to sell the bits (I have bar, stem and seatpost etc too if needed)
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭ciarsciars

Hey there,

Would you take €130 for the brakes?

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭Idunnowho

Hi there,

Thanks for the bid... thinking about it, although please note that I have already discounted these items to sell as I dont want to be lumbered with a load more spares.

I will revert shortly..

• Registered Users Posts: 26 lazyboypops

I'm interested in chainset bar and stem. Can you let me know what they are and how much.

cheers

Hi

Chainset is: Shimano XT Hollowtech II 22/32/44
    Bar and Stem are: Race Face Evolve XC

I could do the three for €175

How much for full shimano crankset, bar and stem

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭ciarsciars

Hi idunnowho,

Any decision on the brakes? Would like to fit them over the weekend if we have a deal, if not it's no problem.

thanks

Hi Lazyboypops

€175 is the price for the full crankset (cranks and 3 chainrings), the handlebar and the stem...

Hi Ciarssciars,

Sold at €130 so.
    I will pm you for details...

thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,452 ✭✭✭SomeFool

How much for the mechs and shifters? Would you post them to cork?

I'll offer €250 for

Shimano XT/XTR front/rear mechs, XT cassette, XT shifters, XT hollowtech II chainset plus bar and stem

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 37 Mr.Rm

Hi, this xt parts are M770(present model)? If yes where do you leave, i would like to see them, but i`m pretty sure that i`ll take them;). Regards, R.

• Registered Users Posts: 620 ✭✭✭Super Freak

Can the fork be converted to 100mm travel? and can you post up a photo of it please? Might be interested in this.

Hi Lazyboypops,

SOLD at €250 so.

[XT/XTR front/rear mechs, XT cassette, XT shifters, XT hollowtech II chainset, race face bar and stem)

I will pm you for details.

Thanks

Advertisement