Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any Clean Taxis in Longford?

Options
  • 30-04-2010 12:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭

9 out of 10 times I order a taxi/jump in at the market square rank, the taxis could do with a good once over on the inside. Fecking manky some of them are.

What's a girl to do?! Clean taxis, any refs? kthnxbi :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭somuj

Your standards must be very high. I find most of them to be tidy :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,688 ✭✭✭kerash

Nope just a run of a hoover and wipe would get rid of the dirt, stones, and rubbish strewn around.

A taxi turned up one day for me with a lady and 2 kids in the back, didnt notice til it had taken off, needless to say I dont use that crowd anymore.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

TC Cabs are the only taxi firm I use unless its an absolute emergency.Well maintained cars,sound drivers and 9 times outta 10 bang on time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 Knappogue House

If it was a Nevins cab , then complain , they are proud of there service and take all complaints seriously

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭Featherl

TC Cabs are the best

or Gurns Taxi

• Advertisement

cool thanks for the replies, I shall endevour to report on the best of the cabs in the town henceforth.

And Gurns were on the leader before, for bullying other taxi drivers.

I would rather put up with a bit of dirt to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭garfieldsghost

As long as the service is prompt and courteous, then does that information actually matter? I could understand if it was something that affected the customer's welfare, but it doesn't...

I understand totally where the OP is coming from... there's a few drivers who could do with cleaning up the interiors of ther cars and one or two could also take a greater interest in their personal hygiene! It's like any other service... they're all vying for your business so its in their own interests to provide the highest quality possible in order to get repeat custom.

The two services I'd use most are Christy Dan's and Gurns'... no complaints about either, except when Christy says "five minutes" you can multiply that by three! ;)

As long as the service is prompt and courteous, then does that information actually matter? I could understand if it was something that affected the customer's welfare, but it doesn't...

~shrug~ It matters to me.

Moonbaby wrote: »
    There Ya Go.

Meow

• Advertisement

nedtheshed wrote: »
    so the above is baseless.

I had thought he was involved with the business. In that case I'll remove that. Would you mind removing it from your post to?

I don't think this forum is moderatered.

• Registered Users Posts: 290 ✭✭garfieldsghost

~shrug~ It matters to me.

Believe me, there's taxi drivers operating in Longford who've done far more despicable things than the ones you've named.

I had thought he was involved with the business. In that case I'll remove that. Would you mind removing it from your post to?

I don't think this forum is moderatered.

No involvement at all.Ive edited my post.

• Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭Encoder1970

Any time I need a taxi just want to get home with my burger and chips after the pubs. I'm not fussy then :)

• Registered Users Posts: 200 ✭✭Crafty-Chel

TC Cabs are by far the best in the town, very clean taxi's, all the drivers are great and all have tidy uniforms on...and they are on time all the time... they also have a delivery service for food, shopping ect...

Highly recommend them...

Yeah some of the TC cabbies are nice chaps. Never noticed a uniform though and the large taxis - some of them are fairly shabby inside, you're in for a bumpy ride with those!

Top marks to TC Cabs the other day - very nice driver, lovely clean taxi :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement