Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I have 2 accounts that I no longer use

Options
  • 30-04-2010 8:33am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 541 ✭✭✭

I'd like to be rid of them. I can't see anything in the charter on adverts prohibiting the exchange of them and people trade service accounts(02 dongles and so on) all the time. Anyway I know there are a lot of places online that faciilitate the exchange of these things but I dont really trust them at all, I'd liek to deal with someone from this country. How do I go about it?

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,078 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

If your talking about exchanging them for money (i.e. selling them) then its against the games EULA and could get you banned. Just a heads up.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 541 ✭✭✭lazlo

Ofc its against their EULA. Screw em. Thats to protect their sales and keep the 'population' growing. Besides I dont even want to profit from it I'd be happy to sell the account for the value of the actual games in the store. Just like selling a couple of other games second hand. I'm sure service companies have something in their T+Cs saying that people cant swap account holdings but its done anyway because its common sense for people to offload assets they no longer need.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

The charter of adverts has absolutely nothing to do with the charter of the WoW forum. You're better off putting up a new thread in the adverts helpdesk to see if they would allow it.
    Discussion of selling or even trading accounts is frowned up here

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement