Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The lady Brian McFadden told to f**k off!

Options
  • 29-04-2010 10:23pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,568 ✭✭✭✭

The bad language used by BOTH is NOT in this clip.
    A British-born comedienne was stunned when Australia's Got Talent judge Brian McFadden told her to 'f*** off back to England'.
    Anne Ferguson-Howe, a 50-year-old who now lives Down Under, had hoped to impress the judges, who included pregnant Dannii Minogue, with her comedy routine.
    However, she failed to raise much of a laugh and the audition in Brisbane descended into a bitter row with two members of the panel.

...McFadden said: 'The problem I had with her today was, which she doesn't seem to remember, was that we have got kids in our audience and then she started to curse and use bad language...

Channel 7 deleted the scenes from the final cut but not before the family show's reputation had been dragged through the mud.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-1269773/Australias-Got-Talent-judge-Brian-McFadden-attacks-UK-contestant.html#ixzz0mWiNeb2H

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,265 ✭✭✭SugarHigh

article-0-09587B6A000005DC-696_233x491.jpg

Is that a joke outfit?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,568 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

SugarHigh wrote: »
    article-0-09587B6A000005DC-696_233x491.jpg

Is that a joke outfit?

I though for a second I was looking at a young Chris Evans.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 35,943 Mod ✭✭✭✭dr.bollocko

OK folks we've had a round of mean spirited posts and personal abuse deleted there. Lets try this thread again without that element please.
    There will be no more warnings.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,043 ✭✭✭✭Princess Consuela Bananahammock

Biggins wrote: »
    I though for a second I was looking at a young Chris Evans.

Thought it was Bono dressed as Robin.

Everything I don't like is either woke or fascist - possibly both - pick one.

Advertisement