Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Audi a4 sline interior question

Options
  • 29-04-2010 5:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

hi, does anyone know if an 2006 a4 s line can come without s line seats?
    i looking to buy an s line and found one, the owner says it a genuine s line except it standard se seat. can this be. i nearly sure it an irish audi as it clocked in km and uk audi are clocked in miles.
    if it is genuine can you buy s line seats anywhere, cloth or leather?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Moved to main motors, should get more replies here

• Registered Users Posts: 2,279 ✭✭✭PaulKK

Check if it says anything on the log book.

Why buy a car your not fully happy with though, plenty of genuine sline A4s around that you could buy.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,292 ✭✭✭✭mickdw

There is a website where you can type in the specification codes that will be printed on the white sticker in the boot of the car. That would tell you what the car came with. The same sticker will be on the inside of front cover of service book.

Edit:
    http://igorweb.org/equidec/Default.aspx

• Registered Users Posts: 9,590 ✭✭✭tossy

As far as i know Irish spec S lines didn't have the suspension(for what its worth) seats or steering wheel.Someone like Chris will be able to clear that up though.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,854 ✭✭✭✭MetzgerMeister

A guy I work with has a 2006 s-line. He imported it from the UK and it has the s-line leather interior. Maybe it's just the usual irish poverty spec??

Anyone know how much bhp that puts out? it's the 2.0ltr turbo engine.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,678 ✭✭✭✭R.O.R

I don't think there was (or has ever been) and Irish S-Line spec. In 2006 it would have been "Sport" specification, which was just a standard model with upgraded wheels and some S-Line badges and body kit.

There was an S-Line interior pack that gave you the S-Line sports seats, steering wheel, anthracite headling I think, but it was stupid money (over €3,000 if I remember correctly) so very few specified it (ordered one once).

A guy I work with has a 2006 s-line. He imported it from the UK and it has the s-line leather interior. Maybe it's just the usual irish poverty spec??

Anyone know how much bhp that puts out? it's the 2.0ltr turbo engine.

Petrol or Daysul?

Petrol is the same 200bhp lump from the mk5 GTI

Daysul is 140bhp

• Registered Users Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

mightnt be relevant, but something like that would raise questions with me.... especially after the floods last year.....

robtri wrote: »
    mightnt be relevant, but something like that would raise questions with me.... especially after the floods last year.....

:confused::confused::confused:

tossy wrote: »
    Petrol or Daysul?

Petrol is the same 200bhp lump from the mk5 GTI

Daysul is 140bhp

Yup it's the petrol. Cheers!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 57 ✭✭2010 G

type in the reg of the car if you have it to cartell.ie and it will give you the spec for free

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

Blah Blah Blah.

I know the answer as I owned a 2006 Audi A4 S-line WITHOUT the S-Line interior.

It's called a "Pack 4" when it's ordered from the factory.

You get the different front/rear bumper, side skirts and alloys. The interior / seats are the same as the entry level.

As long as the boot has a built in lip on it then you can be sure none of the car is aftermarket.

Also, as mentioned, cartell will tell you what it is.

betafrog wrote: »
    I can smell a hole burning in your pocket from here...

Hah I'm afraid it's coming from somewhere else. Mine is quite a bit more powerful than that :D

betafrog wrote: »
    I can smell a hole burning in your pocket from here...

That's some Irish attitude :D

That's some Irish attitude :D

Hah aboi tossy!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Amorock

I have an A3 with an S Line exterior kit only.....it was bought brand new (2009) so I expect the same can happen with an A4

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,035 ✭✭✭✭-Chris-

R.O.R & Berty are right.

S-Line is two different packs - exterior and interior. The exterior pack (called the Sport model on the B7 A4) consists of an exterior bodykit and alloys. This is probably what you're looking at buying.

The interior S-Line (or S-Line Sports Package) is S-Line sports seats, S-Line sports steering wheel, sports suspension and some other stuff.

Does it have the integrated lip on the boot?
    Does it have exterior S-Line badges?
    Is the steeringwheel leather or plastic?
    Does it have a 3 or 4 spoke steering wheel?
    If 3 spoke, does the steeringwheel have an S-Line badge on it?
    What colour is the interior?

That'll tell you exactly what level of S-Line you're looking at.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 14,860 Mod ✭✭✭✭whiterebel

If only we had some experts around here for some definitive advice......:D

whiterebel wrote: »
    If only we had some experts around here for some definitive advice......:D

:D

Fecking Audi nerds,the only thing worse than VW nerds! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 26,149 ✭✭✭✭Berty

:D

Fecking Audi nerds,the only thing worse than VW nerds! :D

And Skoda Fanboys! :D

• Advertisement