Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

William Hill Poker.

Options
  • 29-04-2010 4:34pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭

:mad: I have never in my life being fing so:mad::mad::mad:.
    I signed up last week to will hill poker on a special deal but there was complications with me getting the deal so i was advised to set up another account. I done this and when i opened my new account and tried to deposit i was not allowed, i got in contact with customer service and they listened to me say i wanted to close my old account, then the customer rep hangs up on me and closes my new account, bloddy hangs up:mad:, tried ringing all morning was on hold for half a hour then before i got talking to someone i got hung up on:mad:, i eventually got talking to someone who listened and said he would sort out opening my new account and he would ring me back, 5 hours later and no phone call back:mad: but my account has been reactivated and my old one closed. Great i thought until i went to deposit 50 Eur by moneybookers, it went from my moneybookers account and never showed up in my will hill account, i contacted the live support online of the rep said basically we will get back to you whenver we can(no timeframe) ive been trying to get on to them on the phone for a hour and i Just did, i was :mad::mad:, basically they said there looking into the 50 Eur but its moneybookers problem not theres. I said they have a hour to get my 50 Eur into my account or i will be calling the police and bank about fraud.

I have never in my life and i have opened many sportbook and poker accounts endured such dire customer service:mad::mad:, this will be the last time i will deal with this crowd and i will be closing my account when my 50 Eur is in my account. They now have Half a hour to give me my 50 Eur or i will be calling the fraud department.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,048 ✭✭✭corkie123

I signed up last week to will hill poker on a special deal but there was complications with me getting the deal so i was advised to set up another account. I done this and when i opened my new account and tried to deposit i was not allowed, i got in contact with customer service and they listened to me say i wanted to close my old account, then the customer rep hangs up on me and closes my new account, bloddy hangs up:mad:, tried ringing all morning was on hold for half a hour then before i got talking to someone i got hung up on:mad:, i eventually got talking to someone who listened and said he would sort out opening my new account and he would ring me back, 5 hours later and no phone call back:mad: but my account has been reactivated and my old one closed. Great i thought until i went to deposit 50 Eur by moneybookers, it went from my moneybookers account and never showed up in my will hill account, i contacted the live support online of the rep said basically we will get back to you whenver we can(no timeframe) ive been trying to get on to them on the phone for a hour and i Just did, i was :mad::mad:, basically they said there looking into the 50 Eur but its moneybookers problem not theres. I said they have a hour to get my 50 Eur into my account or i will be calling the police and bank about fraud.

I have never in my life and i have opened many sportbook and poker accounts endured such dire customer service:mad::mad:, this will be the last time i will deal with this crowd and i will be closing my account when my 50 Eur is in my account. They now have Half a hour to give me my 50 Eur or i will be calling the fraud department.

poor poor you feel for u here but theres nothing u can do really but wait .as for calling the fraud department wat do u think they will do or say nothing dont think they be worried about your 50 euro so i say wait till tomorrow and see wat happens .

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

Just got it there, the guy that i was waiting for rang me and apogised, they were not long putting it in when i lost it on the phone. Anyway thats besides the matter im closing my account now and will never use them again.
    Ive opened 2 accounts with them in a week following all my affialtes instructions and entering codes and still they say they have not got me tracked, im outta here and going with a diffrent network and rakeback provider.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭Treehouse72

At least you're not tilting.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,572 ✭✭✭raheny red

lolz

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 12,333 ✭✭✭✭JONJO THE MISER

So god damm sick of this, ive played sweet damm all poker all week cause my rakeback was not setup properly:mad:, im siging up with V.C poker tomorrow as ive got a new deal there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,003 ✭✭✭Treehouse72

im outta here and going with a diffrent network and rakeback provider.
    im siging up with V.C poker tomorrow as ive got a new deal there.

Not to be overly pedantic, but it's the same network.

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭maudgone

Just got it there, the guy that i was waiting for rang me and apogised, they were not long putting it in when i lost it on the phone. Anyway thats besides the matter im closing my account now and will never use them again.
    Ive opened 2 accounts with them in a week following all my affialtes instructions and entering codes and still they say they have not got me tracked, im outta here and going with a diffrent network and rakeback provider.
    Might have something to do with the fact that CDpoker have now merged with WH under the WH banner. CD are instructing all their customers to transfer their old CD accounts to WH by reregistering with their old CD user names. All funds will be transferred, and there are some transfer bonuses available.

Advertisement