Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trials HD (Xbox 360) - 800MSP on XBLA (33% off, one day deal)

Options
  • 29-04-2010 4:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43,815 ✭✭✭✭

One day only... normally 1200MSP, down to 800MSP. Probably my favourite XBLA game!

Available for Gold and Silver members!
    TrialsHD.jpg

Fasten your helmet and unlock the full version of Trials HD. This physics-based motorcycle game has over 50 brilliant tracks and amazing HD graphics, in two unique game modes. Customize your rider, unlock bikes, climb global leaderboards, and compete with new in-game friend-scores. With the level-editor, create and share an unlimited amount of new tracks. Trials HD is an experience you haven't seen before

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 947 ✭✭✭Shzm

Fantastic game

• Registered Users Posts: 2,892 ✭✭✭grimm2005

Thanks OP, the 1200 was a bit high for me but 800MSP is the magic price point for me. Annoyingly I've just shipped off the xbox to be fixed (dreaded E74 message), but thank god for the online marketplace!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,819 ✭✭✭Alkers

Gonna grab it I reckon, demo was savage!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,844 ✭✭✭Julez

Great, great game!! Game of the year last year for me!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,135 ✭✭✭fifth

If you don't have it get it, very much worth it

• Advertisement
  • Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

So 400 MS points would make a difference?

Weird.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,815 ✭✭✭✭Basq

jayteecork wrote: »
    So 400 MS points would make a difference?

Weird.
    It's a third off it.. why wouldn't it?

• Registered Users Posts: 761 ✭✭✭ClayDavis

One of the best Live arcade games. Absolutely essential. Still playing it after months.

• Site Banned Posts: 5,676 ✭✭✭jayteecork

Just can't see how if you're into these sorts of games and after the reviews and word-of-mouth it's gotten you'd only buy it now with 400 points off.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Moiph

I can't believe I missed this!!! Been wanting to get it for ages and I have exactly 1190 microsoft points :mad:

• Advertisement
Advertisement