Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Electric Showers

• 29-04-2010 2:29pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 492 ✭✭

Hi All,

Going looking for showers at the weekend, we need a good power/electric (is there a difference?) for our en-suite.
    OH has heard the Triton t90 is good but i was looking at the triton website and liked a couple of others eg. the Inscriptions and the Topaz T80si.
    We'll have a pressurised system going in for the showers so i'm not limited to low pressure there.
    Can anyone recommend their own triton or have any advise when shower shopping?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 905 ✭✭✭FUNKY LOVER

T90 is used when there is low pressure,the t80 is hooked up to the mains pressure,just check before buting.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

guideanna wrote: »
    Hi All,

Going looking for showers at the weekend, we need a good power/electric (is there a difference?) for our en-suite.
    OH has heard the Triton t90 is good but i was looking at the triton website and liked a couple of others eg. the Inscriptions and the Topaz T80si.
    We'll have a pressurised system going in for the showers so i'm not limited to low pressure there.
    Can anyone recommend their own triton or have any advise when shower shopping?

Just click on the link attached to my signature and ask me all the questions you want.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 15,858 ✭✭✭✭paddy147

Just had a Triton T90xr isntalled in the main bathroom.Also have a walk in pumped shower and Grundfos 3 bar pump in the ensuite.

T90xr is a great and powerfull little leccy shower and works realy well when water pressure is low.:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,526 ✭✭✭JohnnieK

I find Mira better than Triton to be honest and there after sales team are on the ball too. Joey is the man to ask about showers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 492 ✭✭guideanna

thanks guys, will see how we get on shopping tomoro and get back to you if i'm confused about anything...more than likely will be! :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,262 ✭✭✭✭Joey the lips

JohnnieK wrote: »
    I find Mira better than Triton to be honest and there after sales team are on the ball too. Joey is the man to ask about showers.

I love mira... Better shower than triton imo and thanks for the compliment.... Most of my experience comes from bad installiation( not on my part:))

Woodies for triton

B and Q for mira elte

Unless something has changed recently these are the cheapest.

Advertisement