Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DAA LONG TERM CAR PARK PROMOTIONAL CODE

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,580 ✭✭✭thebiglad

kosmo wrote: »
    Hi just wondering if have a promotional code that you might not use, i'm leaving my car for 5 days, and thought i'll give it a try.

thanks in advance.

K

They currently have great offers if you book in advance, no need for any other discount codes.

I have booked parking in Short Term Car Park for a few times this year for €10 per day, I know a similar discount is available in the long term car park.

• Registered Users Posts: 826 ✭✭✭Travel is good

You're right, I think it's cheap enough. I saw it advertised from €5.50 a day for the new long-term car park. I usually use Quick Park, & that is €7 a day if you book online. Though I might try the DAA one the next time (€5.50), as I'll be away for 10 days.

Advertisement