Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

1 man Acoustic set wanted

Options
  • 29-04-2010 1:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7

I have a bar in County Wexford. Im looking for a 1 man accoustic set playing fresh young charty stuff for the summer nights in my beergarden. It would be on Sat Nights in June July and Aug 2010...Any takers

thanks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 NvrPntsRnchr

Hey, not really a one man acoustic act but sure there's no harm in trying...

We are a 5-peice alt-rock band called 'Bennett Vs Matrix' from Dublin. We have played a good few places in Dublin at this stage and want to start moving further a field.

we were wondering if you had room for an originals band that can throw in a few covers. we have well over an hour of original material not to mention covers. We have managed to play on some tiny stages (some that barely fit three people) so stage size is not a problem.

Here are links to some of our stuff on Facebook and Myspace. Check thenm out and if you like what you hear then give us a shout and we'll see what we can organise
    Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Bennet...7086654?ref=ts

Myspace:
    http://www.myspace.com/bennettvsmatrix

As I said previously, we have well over an hour worth of original songs at our disposal so we can play almost any length set that you might have.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Brian - Bennett Vs Matrix

P.s. If we do not fit your needs then we were wondering if there were wany other pubs or clubs around your area that might be willing to give us a shot.

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Midnight organ

http://www.youtube.com/user/darkestmoon123

thats me,
    let me know if interested,
    thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 lucifer666

Sounds really good mate!

I'd need songs a bit more up tempo though if you know what i mean. If you have please pm me your number and we can talk business.

Thanks

Ian

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 ElvisAP

Just wondering what part of wexford are you in ?

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 22 blacksheepboy

Hi there,
    I`ve been doing these kind of gigs for ten years. I have a very simple setup with plenty of volume ,will organise the set to suit your clientel, and have up to two hours of upbeat covers good to go. I have done gigs for Guinness Ireland, wddings, hotels, and have done residencies in bars in Dublin. I will forward on some tracks and references if you could pm with exact location and budget.
    regards,
    Niall

• Advertisement
Advertisement