Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trying to sell office stuff - Suggestions

Options
  • 29-04-2010 1:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭

I have some ads on adverts, but I'm wondering if anyone would know of somewhere I could go to sell:

Printer Toners
    Priner Drums
    Lever Arch Folders
    Ring Binders
    Boxes of Labels
    Boxes of Envelopes
    Tippex!

I've other bits and pieces I'm trying to flog, cheaply, that I don't need any more but am wondering if there are specific places I could go to, say for the toners for example?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,570 ✭✭✭sNarah

I'm not sure about this, but there is a sunday carboot market in Balbriggan every week, maybe you could book a spot there?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭wobblyknees

sNarah wrote: »
    I'm not sure about this, but there is a sunday carboot market in Balbriggan every week, maybe you could book a spot there?

Yes, there is, hasn't had the best name attached to it mind you but I might give it a go.

• Registered Users Posts: 738 ✭✭✭focus_mad

How much are you looking for the ring binders??

• Registered Users Posts: 3,410 ✭✭✭old_aussie

adverts.ie could be a place to start

• Registered Users Posts: 22,766 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

As old_aussie said - try adverts.ie. Closed.

HB

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement