Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Eve] Where are you based ?

Options
  • 29-04-2010 12:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭

Well exam time has rolled around again and I am bored, so ...
    where do you guys base yourselves in the New Eden at current?

I am based in a pirate corp in Tama, Faction war pilots are my staple diet.

Anyone else around this region?

And yes I do except to be trolled, there is not enough love between Irish Eve players, When I first joined the Irish channel over a year ago I said "Hi" and got the response...... "Isn't there some kind of password on this channel" :(

Anyways entertain me

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32 JoeDante

LoneTrek, mission running, R&D, fledgling industrial wing on the up.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

amarr keeping the local ship builders rich with my amusing attempts at pvp

• Registered Users Posts: 7,500 ✭✭✭BrokenArrows

kaunokka is where all my stuff is but i spend very little time there these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 522 ✭✭✭Gneez

amarr, profiting off the loot and salvage that falls off bismark

• Registered Users Posts: 11,397 ✭✭✭✭azezil

Placid and the Forge... mostly.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 yitzy

Branch and Tribute :)

• Registered Users Posts: 300 ✭✭Gaunty

Tribute last i checked. Which was over a year ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭WuuZii

Curse and it is hilarious. Hilariously stupid and boring and full of russians who fly only Cynabals and wont engage my Tempest. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

they wont engage a ship well known for packing heavy neuts in their non cap boosting nano ships? ...the ****

• Closed Accounts Posts: 426 ✭✭Kepti

I'm in Delve, though I haven't been logging in much recently. I was hoping the new expansion would rekindle my interest, but it looks utter shit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭GO_Bear

Kepti I would stop hoping for CCP to serve you up something to do, thats not how they work, you make your own fun, and to be honest it is my favorite part of the game :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,221 ✭✭✭✭m5ex9oqjawdg2i

I am in a starting area, doing the arc missions. I have the basics of flying and combat but there is a lot to learn in that game.

Not sure what direction I want to go, I don't fancy mining or PVP for the moment, I trained up salvaging and I am trying to get my learning skills up so it's easier in the long run. Flying a Thorax at the moment with 3 X 250mm and 2 X 125mm rail guns. Will change to blasters once I get the gunnery skills up a little. I like the idea of killing things at a distance but I understand the ship is a blaster ship.

I only have 1.6 milion skill points. I think I will just keep doing missions for the next few weeks until I gain more knowledge of the game. Any suggestions?

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭GO_Bear

If you wanna do missions for the moment, and want to stay with Gallante, train for a Dominix , and T2 drones ( Lights thru to heavy ), and you can make a mean mission boat

And if you wanna PvP, train Minimatar or Amarr, not essential, but I started PvP in caldari and then gallante ships and I reckon it would have been a bit easier had I gone for Mini and Amarr ships from the start

• Registered Users Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Mantel

Stuck in Tribute after I resubbed :/ Have to ninja cyno my way out on a quiet day.

Advertisement