Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dentist in Catle mills Shopping centre

Options
  • 29-04-2010 9:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭

Hi, I have to post to let you all know of a GEM, of a dentist in Castlemills , up where dunnes storesis in Balbriggan.Its Redmond Mulloy, is the practise name.Dave the Dentist, is his name:D
    I took my Daughter age 7 to see him.She has a huge problem with he teeth and needed to get one removed.It was a baby tooth.He was great, so patient, he took his time, didnt loose the rag.
    I cant tell you how great he was.When I think back to when I was a child(Many many moons ago).The difference was unbelieveable.
    So I just wanted to share the good experiance.
    Cathy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,570 ✭✭✭sNarah

Ha that's funny, I was in there on monday! Same story here, very happy with all the staff... and the dentist happens to be a very handsome young man, so that made it all ever nicer :o hehe.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,269 ✭✭✭cathy01

yep, agree, only sweet thing thats good for your teeth.;)

Advertisement