Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AIB ATM @ Molloys near St Mochtas

Options
  • 29-04-2010 1:13am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 19,082 ✭✭✭✭

Has anyone had any problems using an Ulster Bank Visa Debit card in it?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 699 ✭✭✭glossy

sorry dont know,

but half the times when i go there the ATM is always out money

• Registered Users Posts: 1,170 ✭✭✭wildlifeboy

funny you should mention that..it just spits mine out and never works..i have a ub visa debit.

• Registered Users Posts: 573 ✭✭✭Phoenix3

It dosen't allow me to use either of my UB cards- its a right pain with UB gone off the Clonsilla Road.There is a UB ATM in Mace facing where UB was on Clonsilla Road>

While on the subject has anybody used the ATM at the new UB branch in Blanch.You have a better chance of getting the MRSA bug there than in any hospital.It is absolutely filthy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,082 ✭✭✭✭Random

funny you should mention that..it just spits mine out and never works..i have a ub visa debit.
    That's exactly what it does to mine. Everytime I go there my mate has to withdraw money on his card and I end up transferring to him.

• Registered Users Posts: 978 ✭✭✭bf

My visa debit used to work in that ATM, but last weekend it was spat back out at me

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 233 ✭✭Mary28

I had a normal Ulsterbank Laser card which worked there fine up till a few weeks ago. I noticed a bit of a crack in it and so got a new one (the one with the crack worked fine everywhere else I used it). The new one is Visa Debit and it doesn't work in that ATM at all. It works fine everywhere else. Annoying cos there's not so many around.

Is there a new UB branch in Blanch? That''d be good cos the one on Clonsilla Rd is often mobbed with little & awkward parking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,082 ✭✭✭✭Random

I guess if i'm not the only one i'll have to get onto ulster bank about it. Cheers for the replys.

Advertisement