Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help with a prayer?

Options
  • 29-04-2010 1:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 961 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone this is a prayer I copied from a book when I was 14 for my father but neither of us can remember what book it was out of or any other info about the prayer I thought id type some of it up here to see can anyone help me find any info out about it or anything? id really appreciate it.

''o lord accept this sacrafice for the forgiveness of sins of all our community in christ and for every troubled and grieving christian soul that has need of your mercy and help, for the protection of this nation and those who live here and for the peace and stability of the holy churches of god, for the salvation and help of those who serve and minister zealously and with the fear of the lord..........'' thats about half of the prayer. thanks!

Comments

Advertisement