Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laser Eye Surgery at Optilase?

Options
  • 28-04-2010 10:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

I have surgery booked next saturday in Optilase. I am really looking forward to not wearing contact lenses as i play alot of sport but not looking forward for the surgery. The staff were very professional and it was comforting to hear that Brian O'Driscoll had surgery with them. I was just wondering if any one else had laser eye surgery at Optilase. I would love to hear of reviews at Optilase .Dr.Hurley is performing my surgery.Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,115 ✭✭✭✭Nervous Wreck

• Registered Users Posts: 3,041 ✭✭✭Penny Dreadful

I have surgery booked next saturday in Optilase. I am really looking forward to not wearing contact lenses as i play alot of sport but not looking forward for the surgery. The staff were very professional and it was comforting to hear that Brian O'Driscoll had surgery with them. I was just wondering if any one else had laser eye surgery at Optilase. I would love to hear of reviews at Optilase .Dr.Hurley is performing my surgery.Thanks

Why?

• Registered Users Posts: 373 ✭✭snowey07

it says on the website that BOD had laser surgery not that he had it in their clinic.

Advertisement