Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Potholes, Toughers and stations generally

Options
  • 28-04-2010 9:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 879 ✭✭✭

I see they finally got around to filling in the craters around Toughers in Newhall, even if they dont seem to have done em all. Thanks be to God. Am I the only one who has noticed that a lot of the filling stations and shops generally in the sticks are letting their forecourts and yards run down badly? The "On the run" southbound on the N4 is especially bad. Some of those holes in Toughers would have taken the wheels out from under you. I wince every time a wheel on me car slams into yet another chasm. Why dont they get em sorted quicker?

Advertisement