Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

VW Passat lumbar support

Options
  • 28-04-2010 7:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 438 ✭✭

Hi,

Was wondering if anyone can give me some advice on electric driver seat on my 06 VW passat. The lumbar support is stuck fully out and will not adjust back. The electric switch does nothing. The recliner switch is working sometimes but othertimes nothing. Was trying to find the fuse in fuse boxes under the dash and under the bonnet but no luck, no fuse listed in manual. Can anyone give any advice on what to do? I'd say that its more than the fuse thats the problem

Thanks

Advertisement