Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adults Play Centre in Belfast?

Options
  • 28-04-2010 11:32am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

I've heard that there is a play centre for adults somewhere in Belfast. Ball pits, slides , the lot. It sounds brilliant and I'm hoping to go there sometime this summer with friends.

Problem is, I have no idea what it's called or where it is.

Any ideas??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭ems_12

I think you're looking for Indiana Land? It's an adult adventure centre in the Dundonald Ice Bowl, so you could go ice skating or bowling on the same trip :D (there's also crazy golf outside, and a paintballing place I think?) http://www.theicebowl.com/home.asp

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

I thought Indiana Land was just for the kiddies? All these outings playing crazy golf and I could have been in the ball pond....gutted :p

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭ems_12

Hiya Pow wow, I've been in Indiana Land so adults are def allowed - it might do kids during the day and adults in the evening? It's small enough so would advise that you mix it with skating or bowling, as we tired of it after a short while..... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,991 ✭✭✭el tel

Are you talking about that block of apartments that's full of prozzies, aka the Eight floors of hoors?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

Keep it clean el tel, After Hours is that way
    >

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭deadbloke

There's an "Electronic Cheche" for adults every Sunday in the Crescent Arts Center...[HTML]http://www.crescentarts.org/tag/programme/[/HTML]

Advertisement