Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a company that produces life-size cut outs

Options
  • 28-04-2010 11:21am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

We are looking for a Dublin based company that produces custom made life-size cut outs.
    We've seen other companies use a bride and groom cut out so that people can put their faces through and get their photos taken.
    Our company is an events company and we want to bring the lifesize cut out to our events so that our members can get their photos taken. We also want to bring it to popular festivals during the summer.
    Our front 'man' is a leprechaun so we want to use him in the cut out.
    If anyone knows of a local company that could work with me to design and produce can you please let me know?
    Thanks!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

I'd be interested in this also... if anyone has any suggestions

http://www.cardboardcutout.net/ Quick google gives that, based in uk

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7 mkrywan

I spoke to one guy who does those in Ballymount Industrial Pk. It was just beside O'briens sandwich bar. There was a Shells [Topaz] petrol station on that street. he has his little place inside office supplies shop.
    He charges 80 euro for one.

Good luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭shindig-jp

We are looking for a Dublin based company that produces custom made life-size cut outs.
    We've seen other companies use a bride and groom cut out so that people can put their faces through and get their photos taken.
    Our company is an events company and we want to bring the lifesize cut out to our events so that our members can get their photos taken. We also want to bring it to popular festivals during the summer.
    Our front 'man' is a leprechaun so we want to use him in the cut out.
    If anyone knows of a local company that could work with me to design and produce can you please let me know?
    Thanks!

Apart from the printed Graphic which is easy enough these days , what base materials do you want to use ?

Corri Board, Conti Board, Cardboard, Plywood, Chip, etc etc .....

• Registered Users Posts: 2,218 ✭✭✭padocon

onlineprinters.com do them under the marketing section. I have used the company for leaflets and they are very good once you don't need it done fast.

Hope this helps :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Naoisa

Hi. We used the company in the office supplies shop on the Ballymount Road last week. We got a custom cardboard cutout of our parents on their wedding day for their 50th Wedding anniversary party. He took a copy of the photo from their wedding album and blew it up to a six foot colour cardboard cutout. It turned out really brilliant and everyone was impressed with it and thought it was a great idea. He even told us that if the old photo we were using was damaged, he would be able to restore it for us. He was very obliging, could have done it in one day if we had wanted and even delivered it for us when it was finished. It cost 70 Euro for a 6 ft cutout or 90 Euro for a 8 ft cutout. We would highly recommend him. His contact details are as follows:

Ger Field
    Ballymount Print Imaging
    Ballymount Print Centre - Office One Building,
    Unit G1, Ballymount Road Lower
    Dublin 12
    Tel: 353 1 4606051
    Mob: 087 784 7280
    e-mail: ballymountprint@yahoo.ie

He is based in the Stationery Supplies Store, just beside the Topaz Petrol Station on the Ballymount Road

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

Naoisa wrote: »
    Hi. We used the company in the office supplies shop on the Ballymount Road last week. We got a custom cardboard cutout of our parents on their wedding day for their 50th Wedding anniversary party. He took a copy of the photo from their wedding album and blew it up to a six foot colour cardboard cutout. It turned out really brilliant and everyone was impressed with it and thought it was a great idea. He even told us that if the old photo we were using was damaged, he would be able to restore it for us. He was very obliging, could have done it in one day if we had wanted and even delivered it for us when it was finished. It cost 70 Euro for a 6 ft cutout or 90 Euro for a 8 ft cutout. We would highly recommend him. His contact details are as follows:

Ger Field
    Ballymount Print Imaging
    Dublin 12

He is based in the Stationery Supplies Store, just beside the Topaz Petrol Station on the Ballymount Road

Thanks for that info, I'm looking to get a cardboard cut out done for our summer camps..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,218 ✭✭✭padocon

Naoisa wrote: »

Ger Field
    Ballymount Print Imaging
    Dublin 12

Welcome to boards! :D

Advertisement