Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Inter county transfer question

Options
  • 28-04-2010 1:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi, Hopefully somebody can help me here, I'd be very grateful.

Basically 3 years ago I went to new York to play some ball and had to get an inter county transfer as the club I was playing for in NY had used up their sanctions.

I havnt played for any club in three years, will I be in trouble if I play for my hometown club in Ireland? Eg Do I need to get a transfer back even though I havnt played for anyone?

Thanks in advance.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

As far as I know, if you are inactive for 96 weeks, you can play with whatever club - best bet is to check it with your hometown club secretary and get them to check, but I'd say you can play without a transfer back

Advertisement