Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hard Knocks

Options
  • 28-04-2010 12:16am
    Registered Users Posts: 259 ✭✭

Does anyone know where I can download or watch the Bengals Hard Knocks, used to be on youtube but cant find it any more?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 199 ✭✭StopWatch

p.m sent

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

If you know how to use Torrents google tenyardtorrents

• Registered Users Posts: 142 ✭✭bobo the clown

cobijones wrote: »
    Does anyone know where I can download or watch the Bengals Hard Knocks, used to be on youtube but cant find it any more?

im sure the pm s you were sent will help you..Its a quality show..Good insight into training camp...and the one and only chad ocho cinco........" cha please " :)

• Registered Users Posts: 259 ✭✭cobijones

Thanks lads, Ill look that site up. They are focusing on the Jets this season I think, should be good.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,200 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

Bengals one was good alright. The Jets this year should be fantastic!

• Advertisement

Oatesy23 wrote: »
    Bengals one was good alright. The Jets this year should be fantastic!
    ya lookin forward to it.. There D is going to be unreal..i think the jets are the perfect team for hard knocks this year. a charismatic coach, a 2nd year quarterback. and a decent rookie class...one of which will be learning from the best in the game

• Registered Users Posts: 6,014 ✭✭✭Hulk Hands

im sure the pm s you were sent will help you..Its a quality show..Good insight into training camp...and the one and only chad ocho cinco........" cha please " :)

Any chance of a PM too please?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭f1dan

At what time of year will the jets episodes start airing? June or July?

f1dan wrote: »
    At what time of year will the jets episodes start airing? June or July?
    Well training camp is june so it wont be then..The last few all started the 2nd week of august

Advertisement