Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

tuning free view

Options
  • 27-04-2010 10:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭

the last time we were in the uk we picked up a tv for the van it has a built in freeview receiver,as i spend a lot of my time in the van in the north of the country i was wondering how do you tune in the free view channels i dont have a aerial on the new van so i was thinking of getting the lidle indoor aerial any advise wellcome

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,213 ✭✭✭Aidan_M_M

the last time we were in the uk we picked up a tv for the van it has a built in freeview receiver,as i spend a lot of my time in the van in the north of the country i was wondering how do you tune in the free view channels i dont have a aerial on the new van so i was thinking of getting the lidle indoor aerial any advise wellcome

Without an aerial you'll have nothing to tune into.

Advertisement