Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

camping in brittany

Options
  • 27-04-2010 10:01pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,381 ✭✭✭

hi can anyone recommend camping sites within 2-3hrs of roscoff to suit kids,near beach pool etc, thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭killalanerr

last year on our travels we spent the first night in carnac there is a site in middle of the town near the beach and restaurants only 3hours from the ferry

• Registered Users Posts: 1,418 ✭✭✭loobylou

We stayed a night here last year. It's probably only an hour from Roscoff but was ideal for the kids.
    Theres an amusement park attached to the site, one entry fee and then almost everything free to use, enough for a whole day really.
    That link does'nt go direct to the home page for the campsite (sorry) but just click on the left hand side of the page for better info on the campsite itself.

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭Malta1

we stayed here a couple of years back.....absolutely super site

http://www.camping-ty-nadan.fr/uk/default.html

• Registered Users Posts: 380 ✭✭superfly35

You are lucky, I am from brittany :D

So I would say 2-3 hours of driving you and hope in Saint-Malo (Hometown :)), nice city.

But I would say it depends what you are looking for your holiday.
    In brittany, there is quiet a lot of landscape or different if you ending toward brittany south or east or west.

I could probably recommend few things if you tell me more, like do you what to stay there only a couple of days or cruising around the cost?

Advertisement