Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Buying Cigarettes from North?

Options
  • 27-04-2010 9:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭

any one know how much is a block of benson or jp up the north? would it be worth buying loads there and coming back here? :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28 buddygit

Got 200 recently from N.I worked out at €6.30 for 20 - but if you really want cheap ciggies - go to Cyprus - €34 for 200 (B & H) and you can bring back 3200 per person - if you purchase them in a shop rather than duty free.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭evolutionqy7

so ya wud be only saving 20 quid per block :S means u gotta buy alot to get get more out of it...though if ya bought like 5 blocks would save ya over 100 quid :) though 315 is a big sum to pay of for cigarettes in one go :D yeah but all the hastle of going over the border with em...i used to get em off mate of mine for 45 quid per block of bh or jp but when i ask him for em he never brings them down anymore...which annoyns me :S and i dont wanna smoke lm or marlboro ****e!

Advertisement