Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone playing Everquest 2?

Options
  • 27-04-2010 5:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 11

I was playing WoW but I got sick of playing the same dungeons over and over to get emblems to get gear, then they added new emblems and I had to play the same content over again to upgrade the gear again. As for quests I didn't like having to do the same quest every day for a month to get a reward. And don't get me started on gear score!

So I decided to go back to playing EQ2. I haven't played it for close to 4 years. OMG its like everything is new and shiny again. I'm playing through zones I never saw the first time round and having a great time.

I know its an older game but I just wanted to ask if anyone else out there is playing it. Specifically can anyone tell me how the game play changes when you reach level 90. I don't want it to be like WoW at max level having to repeat the same quests daily and being excluded from content because an addon says my gear score is 4999 not 5000.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

I stopped playing EQ2 around 6 months into the kunark expansion due to the constant item farming that end game raiding is in the game so my experience might be out of date, but EQ2's whole end game is setup is exactly the like WoW's in that you raid to improve gear so you can raid harder areas to get better gear and so on.

Advertisement