Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Caramel (5+2 pack) & Twirl (5 pack) - €1.25 Tesco

Options
  • 27-04-2010 2:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,871 ✭✭✭

Afternoon all.

As the title says, both the Caramel 5 + 2 free pack and the Twirl 5 pack are only €1.25 in Tesco Mahon Point. Must be some sort of a misprice. Can't remember if Dairymilk was included too.

Dropped a quick €20 and got 8 packs of each.:D

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

just thinking, since its a misprice, would you get it free with their no quibbles policy?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,875 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

I think that only kicks in if you were charged a higher price

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. outdoor furniture, roof box and EDDI

Public Profile active ads for slave1 (adverts.ie)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

I was thinking that, but wasnt sure. I thought it was mentioned on here before that you actually get the item free, if the price you pay is different that the displayed price. Not saying anything about higher price :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,102 ✭✭✭mathie

Not a misprice.
    They've been lthat price for over a week now.

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Gregsor

With all these choc reductions everywhere and the coke offers the dentist`s are going to have a field day!
    Not encouraging any of us to have a good waistline for the summer days ahead is it :D.
    Tesco tomorrow it is then!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,710 ✭✭✭Monotype

Definitely not a misprice. Crunchies were that a few weeks ago and dunnes have 3 for €4 packs of 5 Cadbury's (7 in the case of caramels with the 2 'free').

• Registered Users Posts: 14,432 ✭✭✭✭cson

Centra nearly have the best tooth destroyer going with their €1 Coke & Mars.

• Registered Users Posts: 51,342 ✭✭✭✭That_Guy

I'll have a piece of this. :)

Cheers OP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭aN.Droid

Emptied Tesco Coonagh Limerick tonight of there caramel bars :) Good bargain Alert OP

• Registered Users Posts: 8,871 ✭✭✭Soarer

mathie wrote: »
    Not a misprice.
    They've been lthat price for over a week now.

Could still be a misprice. Jsut because they've been at the same price for a week doesn't mean they've been priced right.
    Monotype wrote: »
    Definitely not a misprice. Crunchies were that a few weeks ago and dunnes have 3 for €4 packs of 5 Cadbury's (7 in the case of caramels with the 2 'free').

3 packs in Tescos is only €3.75, so I can't see how Dunnes price is a special offer....unless Tesco's price is wrong! ;)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭aN.Droid

Usually a misprice isnt printed on the shelf though, 1.25 was clearly printed.

There was a misprice abotu a week ago on wagonwheels where the shelf said around a euro but they scanned for 20-odd cent a pack. not sure if there still the same price because there all gone now from the tesco I frequent :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

Why do Tesco only ever have decent offers on junk food and booze?:rolleyes: Are they trying to turn us into fatties and alcoholics? Fruit and veg are always a rip off there, and they rarely have decent offers on meat. I always end up with a basket/trolley full of junk because everything else is so expensive there.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭TM

lindtee wrote: »
    Why do Tesco only ever have decent offers on junk food and booze?:rolleyes: Are they trying to turn us into fatties and alcoholics? Fruit and veg are always a rip off there, and they rarely have decent offers on meat. I always end up with a basket/trolley full of junk because everything else is so expensive there.
    So why not shop somewhere else? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,396 ✭✭✭lindtee

TM wrote: »
    So why not shop somewhere else? :confused:

Because I can't resist the junk food bargains:(:(

Advertisement