Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laser Card and Ebay

Options
  • 27-04-2010 1:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭

Hi I'm 18 and want to set up a bank account to get a laser card so I can purchase on Ebay. (I'm fed up of having to ask my father for his credit card for every little purchase)
    Do all Laser Cards work with this and Paypal or is it certain ones?
    I've searched this topic among the boards, and there's one particular one that says it's unsafe but it's about 5 years old. So is there any new security to these Laser cards these days?
    thanks a mill
    Cian

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 241 ✭✭defiantshrimp

You can transfer money from you bank account direct to PayPal if you are only looking to order stuff from eBay. That might be easier for you perhaps.

Lasercards are as safe as any form of electronic payment but since the funds come directly from you bank account I suppose there is an added risk there.

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 24,924 Mod ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Laser won't work with PayPal, I'm afraid.

Visa Debit (currently only issued by Ulster Bank) does work, however.

Advertisement