Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are Avenue Boutique out of business???

Options
  • 26-04-2010 4:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi everyone

I am wondering has anyone heard of Avenue Boutique on Eyre Street Galway having closed down for good??

I bought a voucher there at Christmas time - went to phone about a few weeks ago to make an appointment - their phone dial tone sounded like I had the wrong number. Double checked the voucher details to make sure I had the correct number and I had. Have tried several times since but same thing happens.

Physically went to call into the place to make an appointment and was met
    with a A4 sheet sign on their door saying they were closed but if I wanted to buy vouchers from them I could contact the number at the bottom of the sheet.. guess what - same number - but no luck getting anyone !!
    That would lead me to believe they are around somewhere but not contactable.

I managed to find a facebook page via google search looking to see if there were other contact details for them and found an email address for them. Emailed and no reply either. Facebook page also looks like they've stopped using it for updates too.

I had heard rumours that the place had had a leak shortly after christmas time and were in the process of getting it fixed but even that being the case, surely they should let people know what's going on.

I know the voucher I have is worth 150 euros and its of no use to me if I can't get in touch with this crowd.

The recession has put many businesses out of business but there is a right way and a wrong way of letting people know especially when its your own money involved and you have no way of getting it back.

Has anyone heard about them and know who they can put me in touch with please.

Thanks!

Advertisement