Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MVS Carts/stuff need sold ASAP

Options
  • 26-04-2010 2:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,146 ✭✭✭

Right guys I'm returning back to Ireland in 2 weeks and need to shift these as they can't come with me(ive a 4month trip on the way home) I've sent all I could afford to post home already, all are in English and working as far as I remember but all sold as seen, I've a test rig here but only sound so cant test picture but I've no doubt they all work fine. I've sold quite a few already on trademe over here without any problems.
    I've open to any offers anyone wants to throw our there

Just Carts - No Artwork, no boxes, etc - See Pic
    World Heroes €10ono
    World Heroes €10ono
    Fatal Fury €25ono
    Fatal Fury 2 €25ono
    Art of Fighting €15ono
    Art of Fighting - Torn Label €10ono
    Samurai Showdown €25ono
    Samurai Showdown II €25ono
    2itjy9d.jpg

Carts with boxes and other Artwork - see pics
    Baseball Stars 2 - Artwork isn't original and box is very shabby, cart is in good nick but serial is missing €50ono
    2yvl2x4.jpg

World Heroes - Complete Boxed as pictures - €25ono
    2u3zltt.jpg

World Heroes 2 - Cart and mini marquee(tiny crack barely noticeable) - as pictured - €10ono
    103y5hx.jpg

Karnovs Revenge - Complete kit, box is a little shabby but everything else mint - €50ono
    20uzcjt.jpg

Real Bout Fatal Fury - as pictured - €30ono

Just artwork
    Top Hunter - everything pictured below all mint condition €20ono
    5e6bti.jpg

Rage of the dragons artwork and box - NO CART - See Photo - €20ono
    m9oivk.jpg

I've a few more which I will update later on, and i'll fix missing photos too.
    If anyone is looking for a price on shipping just ask
    I think an average cart weighs about 280/300gm and I'll be shipping with nzpost.co.uk if anyone wants a quote, think it costs about 10euro for the 1st one then about 3-5 per game after that, again will have to check their site

Advertisement