Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stag night ideas please......

Options
  • 25-04-2010 10:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 36

Hi All,

Looking to organise a stag for sometime late July early August. No interest in Dublin and had trouble getting into places in Galway in groups a few years ago.

P.S. We will be travelling from Limerick.

Any ideas much appreciated. Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,338 Mod ✭✭✭✭convert

Are you looking for a night out on a town or would you be interested in doing something during the day, too, such as an adventure weekend, etc?

• Registered Users Posts: 36 culturedkevin

Hi. It will be over a weekend. We were looking at the 6th to the 8th of August. I suppose we would need something to do during the day on the Saturday as drinking all day might not be the best idea.

I see there is a music festival in Westport that weekend and we were thinking of that. Anyone been to it?

Still open to any other ideas welcome.

Thanks.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 9,338 Mod ✭✭✭✭convert

You could try posting in the Mayo forum and see if anybody there has been to the Westport music festival.

You could also take a look into some of those 'adventure' style activities, such as shot gun shooting, archery, quad biking, etc. Centres offering those types of activities seem to have sprung up all over the country. It could provide some sort of daytime entertainment before you took to the pubs that evening.

If you wanted some ideas take a look at top gifts - it may give you an idea of what's out there and where you could go.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 56 ✭✭jimmid098

Westport...........
    Trust me, I do security for a stripper and she works westport every wkend. By far da most popular place...

• Registered Users Posts: 39,192 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

Calling off the wedding is always a pretty good idea

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 30 LeViat

Why go outside of Limerick? THe Pig'n'porter is on the weekend of teh 16th July, a great night - perfect for a large group to go nuts! www.pignporter.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭Gstore.ie (Tony)

I would highly recommend Cork for a stag on the first friday of every month there is a 80's disco in the Savoy theatre and it is very stag/hen friendly. Its also a great place for a Saturday drinking session. I have a stag coming over from Manchester next month and I have booked them into a hotel in cork city sharing a room between two its working out at €50 each for both nights. The rooms are nothing fancy but its a stag afterall.

I was in Kenmare last year and we also had an excellent night there so there are plenty of options.

Advertisement