Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

please keep an eye out for this stolen rally car!!

Options
  • 25-04-2010 10:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭

mods - if you feel this is not appropriate for this forum please feel free to move.

my cousin's Otto Groepler's rally car, van and trailer were stolen from outside the Hillgrove Hotel in Monaghan yesterday morning.

White Ford Transit Van - reg number 98-D-11376
    Rally Car - Ford KA reg number 99-D-18672, Black - Silver arches, green trims and writing.

There's a facebook page here with photos and more info.

If you do have information or can help please make contact through the facebook page or send me a PM and I'll pass it on.

thanks for reading!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭projectgtr

25328_121499544530815_121487231198713_316181_4482723_n.jpg

Quick one for you bro saves people clicking, put this up on all the car sites round the country, ill throw it up on DTD for you now, good luck with finding it

• Registered Users Posts: 955 ✭✭✭Pot Noodle =

Hope you get it back is it expensive to get in to it at your level

• Registered Users Posts: 1,045 ✭✭✭deaglan169

did you try the hotel for cctv i know they have a few cameras, also some houses up there may have cctv on the front might be worth a shot

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,897 ✭✭✭MagicSean

It's probably gone over the border. Although it's not easy to hide in a car park.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭artyeva

i think there was a sighting of it yesterday evening on the M50 heading south near dundrum but as yet that's unconfirmed.

please keep an eye out!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,221 ✭✭✭darragh o meara

I hope ye get the car back. I know the work tha goes into them ( Im finishing off my own Ka at the min ) The worst part about it is that the knackers probably only wanted the van but realised they couldnt take off the trailer!!!! Rest assured parts of this will show up eventually... There is not too many ka's in the country these days. Keep an eye out on some of the modified sites for Ka owners getting new rally style wheels or a rally lamp pod.. Id imgine thats what will show up first.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,714 ✭✭✭no1beemerfan

Heres hoping you get them back. I'll keep my eyes peeled!

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

artyeva wrote: »
    i think there was a sighting of it yesterday evening on the M50 heading south near dundrum but as yet that's unconfirmed.

please keep an eye out!!!

Did you ring eflow to see if it passed underneath the cameras?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,137 ✭✭✭artyeva

nothing showed up from e-flow, but then they'd probably cop that and take the backroads i suppose...

Otto's sister has done up a poster on the facebook page that you can download and stick it up somewhere - the more visible it is the harder it'll be for them to get rid/strip it.

here's the link to it

and thanks Darragh - good idea - i'll pass it on.

thanks for the replies everyone. hopefully it'll be found.

you can also download the poster here - hope this works!!!!

Advertisement