Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Portable Makeup Station

Options
  • 25-04-2010 10:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Hi,

I was wondering where I could buy a portable make-up station. I was recently at a make-up fair and seen them. I can't seem to find them on the internet. Your help would be much appreciated

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 MoreThanMakeup

I saw them once at a trade show, on the Flair stand - they might still have them www.flair.ie

Breda

• Registered Users Posts: 5 affubler

Thanks Breda,

I see that they have a shop in Finglas not too far from me, i'll have to check them out. I couldn't find a portable station on their website, but they might have one at their store.

Thanks again

• Registered Users Posts: 7,469 ✭✭✭Pythia

This is what you probably want but that particular website doesn't sell them internationally. If you can find a NYX supplier (perhaps Flair as mentioned above), they can order them in maybe.

http://www.nyxcosmetics.com/index.php?pf=MATC01

MATC01_6.jpg

Pythia,

Thanks for that. That is exactly what I am looking for, its also the colour i'm looking for.

I never heard of NYX comestics before, they seem to have some really good make-up kits. Its a shame they don't deliver to Ireland becuase at $500 its very reasonable for a case like this.

I'll contact Flair and see if they can get it in for me.

Thanks a million for all the help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭ohanloj3

Inglot in liffey valley have them

• Advertisement

Thanks ohanloj3,

Do they have them in the same colour as the NYX ones? Would you know how much they cost?

I tried getting to them on the website, however it does not show you their products.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 MoreThanMakeup

There is a place in the US that you can have things sent to and then forwarded but I'm not sure how much that would be. I think if you contact them first before you buy they will be able to let you know. You will get details on a blog by a girl called dazzledust25. Just scroll through her topics to find it. It's over a year since I saw the Flair one at the trade show (Could have been NYX because they were suppliers for them) and it was around the €500 mark before vat. (If you register with Flair they will send you details of Vat free days from time to time).
    Anyway, ranting on a bit there - best of luck with your search :)

Breda

Thanks again Breda,

I found dazzledust25 blog on makeupandbeauty.ie I am going to email her and see if she has any info on where I can get them. whether that be from ordering direct from the US or by going through a company like Flair.

Once again thanks for all the advice

Advertisement