Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waxing strips

Options
  • 25-04-2010 3:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,645 ✭✭✭

Not sure where the best place is to post this but I'll try here!

I was wondering if anyone has used those facial waxing strips you can get? Nair make them and Boots as well. I tried some the other day for the first time (Boots own brand) and they just didn't work. I've only ever used Nair strips for my legs before, and they worked pretty well so I don't know what I'm doing wrong? I rubbed the strip between my hands and everything. Basically, I put the strip on, smoothed it down, pulled my skin taut but when I pulled it off, no hair came off. I just had a load of annoying wax residue on my skin. What am I doing wrong? I'm sure they wouldn't sell these things if they didn't work so I'd like to know what I'm meant to do with them. Any ideas? :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,400 ✭✭✭PlayGirl

Haven't tried them but the boots facial hair removal
    cream is good

Advertisement