Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Cancelled Test

Options
  • 25-04-2010 2:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18,904 ✭✭✭✭

This post has been deleted.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 475 ✭✭Richie15

Same thing happened me once, got a letter within the week with a date the next month. Gave me time for more lessons :)

• Registered Users Posts: 119 ✭✭Sinemo

This happened to my friend! They tend to contact you the same method they originally informed you of your test.

They gave her a date 4-5weeks away from the original date, but she rang up to complain that it was their fault the test was cancelled and got a date within two weeks (applied for a cancellation!)

So I guess its really down to if you are ready to sit your test or you require an extra couple of weeks to get lessons!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,952 ✭✭✭Degag

Yeah, you'll get a cancellation within 2 -3 weeks if you ring. They'll do their best to accomodate you, something similar happened to me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Beanstalk

Same thing happened me today. Got a message saying it would be four weeks until they could reschedule the test, though it sounds to me like I might as well just re-apply today for all the good that will do me. The lady was very pleasent and sympathetic to be fair but im going into hospital in four weeks and won't be able to take the test for a good while after that. The most frustrating thig is that I can't call them back. I get put through to an answering service and the only option I get is to leave a message to cancel a test. Its incredibly frustrating and disheartening. :(

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 10,661 ✭✭✭✭John Mason

what the hell is going in the finglas test centre?? i have yet to met someone who managed to do their test there without it being cancelled first because tester was sick.

are they doing the ryanair thing of overbooking tests?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,904 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement