Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Series Starting Tonight?

Options
  • 25-04-2010 11:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭

I had heard that season 15 of Top Gear wasn't airing until sometime in June but according to Ceefax tonight's show is a new episode .. is that a mistake on their part?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,316 ✭✭✭✭amacachi

June is the usual pattern, can't see anything to suggest tonight will be a new episode, especially when there's drunk men playing billiards.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

amacachi wrote: »
    June is the usual pattern, can't see anything to suggest tonight will be a new episode, especially when there's drunk men playing billiards.

Yeah, I guess it's just a mistake. Radio Times has the US Roadtrip episode on its schedule

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30 chriscross1

id say its a mistake alright

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

BBC2 9 pm US road trip. Gotta be worth watching for the nth time!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,599 ✭✭✭ScrubsfanChris

June 27th is what has been mentioned.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,752 ✭✭✭cyrusdvirus

there's one i hadn't seen before on at the moment...... i'd remember a glamour model driving with james any day!!!

Advertisement