Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

what airsoft sniper is the best for under €300

Options
  • 25-04-2010 3:03am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

i am looking for a very acurate sniper with scope and scope mount. please include links. will ship from anywhere
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭fleecymanager

a TM m700 (gas) sniper they are asome straight out of the box i heard :Dlooking to get one myself if i ever have the funds:D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

first things first, sniping in airsoft is not like the movies, please do not be under the illusion you will be recreating your favourite seens from the movie shooter :) if this is your first purchase in airsoft i recommend an aeg

anyway enough of the public service broadcast :P

were all limited to one joule in ireland so you will not really have an advantage over aegs for the most part unless you play to your strength, these are normally consistency and stealth

for me your best options would be the bar 10, its a clone of the tm vsr so lot of upgrades available easily or the tm l96 the new tm is a lovely piece and great performance out of the box, again a flood of parts coming onto the market for this

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 daveyboyc

can you ship airsoft guns over 1 joule from america

• Registered Users Posts: 6,261 ✭✭✭Puding

daveyboyc wrote: »
    can you ship airsoft guns over 1 joule from america

no, the law for the republic is 1 joule max output, as it stands you need to be under 1 joule for it to be cleared by customs

• Registered Users Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭J.D.R

Puding wrote: »
    no, the law for the republic is 1 joule max output, as it stands you need to be under 1 joule for it to be cleared by customs

And to avoid it getting confiscated by the Gardaí in the event of someone reporting it (or, say, anouncing over the internet your interest in importing an unlicenced firearm)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 20 conorcostello

i have a AW 308 L96 sniper rifle it shoots at .98 just under the joule and 320 fps its accuracy is brillent and its 160 in mia with a scope i recognmend it!!! as u heard above u have to have the sniper skill it aint the same as the movies i fortunatly do after alot of practice

good luxk with your choice :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,321 ✭✭✭Daz1214

BAR-10 is a great option, cheap and cheerful and very accurate

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭CptMackey

A+K svd is fairly good.
    Very accurate when I used it compared to my Bar 10

Advertisement