Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

What to buy???

Options
  • 24-04-2010 11:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 566 ✭✭✭

Hi all, just looking for some suggestions on what to buy.... currently have '02 520 2.2 that is fairly knackered and have about 10k + 520 trade in to spent. Looking for something fun to drive (thought 520 was too big), was thinking of 05/06 Celica (the 190bhp one) but really, I don't really have any idea what to get and need inspiration. Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

P.S.

Don't what something that will break me tax/petrol wise...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,347 ✭✭✭si_guru

ABEasy wrote: »
    Hi all, just looking for some suggestions on what to buy.... currently have '02 520 2.2 that is fairly knackered and have about 10k + 520 trade in to spent. Looking for something fun to drive (thought 520 was too big), was thinking of 05/06 Celica (the 190bhp one) but really, I don't really have any idea what to get and need inspiration. Any suggestions greatly appreciated.

P.S.

Don't what something that will break me tax/petrol wise...

Octavia vRS Mk1 ?

• Registered Users Posts: 428 ✭✭bigbadbear

The Celica is a 12ish year old model.Take that into consideration when choosing. I was thinking of getting one myself but i was thinking a 00' or something. how about an rx8? hard on the juice though. depending on how many miles your doing you could save money by buying one for about 9k instead of a more expensive one that does better mpg. Road tax actually goes under 1.8L too :pac:

Advertisement