Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Toddler playground?

Options
  • 24-04-2010 10:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭

Is there a decent playground in the county anywhere with swings for babies. The mall playground only has swings for bigger kids. And the playground isnt really geared for 14 month olds. Any ideas?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,255 ✭✭✭Yawns

If you're driving, I'd suggest going to Coosan Point park for a picnic when the weather is nice.

It has a sand playground for the most part, swings for infants, slides, park benches & tables, beside the water so the swans and ducks do be out and it has a lovely view. Boats do be around too as it's right across from the marina. It's perfect for a picnic. About 20 mins from Longford town. Head down the N55 to Athlone and take the turn for Coosan. It's worth a trip, unfortunatly a bit far to do it all the time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭Featherl

There is a playground in Lanesboro and Ballymahon for young children

• Registered Users Posts: 961 ✭✭✭gingernut79

Thanks for the posts. I'll be sure to check them out. Anywhere else?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 274 ✭✭Featherl

Mad Stones or Crazys Clowns on a rainy day...

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭Knit wit

There's a lovely playground in Drumlish ... it's a while since I was there so I'm not sure if there are swings. A new playground opened in Clondra but I haven't been out to see it yet ... :confused:

• Advertisement
Advertisement