Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trinity Offer Timeframe

Options
  • 24-04-2010 9:08pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hi all,

I received an offer from a Trinity Master's Program this week and have only 7 days to accept it. I'm just wondering if there's any way to get an extension on this...? I am a non-EU student and, though TCD is my top choice, I want to make sure I will be able to logistically and financially make it work there before I put down a deposit. It's a pretty significant decision to make in just a week! Any advice? Thanks!

-EG

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,488 ✭✭✭mathew

gater821 wrote: »
    Hi all,

I received an offer from a Trinity Master's Program this week and have only 7 days to accept it. I'm just wondering if there's any way to get an extension on this...? I am a non-EU student and, though TCD is my top choice, I want to make sure I will be able to logistically and financially make it work there before I put down a deposit. It's a pretty significant decision to make in just a week! Any advice? Thanks!

-EG

Contact the admissions office and see what they say. They might be accomodating. You'll get their contact details on www.tcd.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 1,916 ✭✭✭ronivek

I believe under exceptional circumstances the Graduate Studies Office will make arrangements with respect to deposits and so on; but I'm not sure what those circumstances might be.

It may be a case of having to pay the deposit to secure your place and then take your chances; although I would imagine as a non-EU student they might be willing to offer slightly more elastic deadlines.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 gater821

Thanks for the tips guys, I was able to get in touch with an administrator who was a big help.

Advertisement