Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A Thig Na Thit Orm

Options
  • 24-04-2010 3:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 40

Hey does anybody have any notes on this? Or know of any good sites to get notes on? Thanks :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 930 ✭✭✭*giggles*

Well if you could be a tiny bit more specific in your question I might be able to help. Basically the book is divided into 3 main parts - his youth, England and then America. I don't know of any websites but I'll try to answer your questions.

So ask away:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 BarbiePink

*giggles* wrote: »
    Well if you could be a tiny bit more specific in your question I might be able to help. Basically the book is divided into 3 main parts - his youth, England and then America. I don't know of any websites but I'll try to answer your questions.

So ask away:)

Hey just like different people he met throughout his life, and the influence they had on him :)

Advertisement