Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Food tasting

Options
  • 23-04-2010 7:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭

The Muslim Women of Dublin 15 are having a food tasting tomorrow Saturday in Castleknock College from 4.00pm to 7.00pm.

Proceeds in aid of St Frances Hospice.

I was at it last year and the food was really unusual and there were loads of different dishes.

Most enjoyable way to avoid cooking dinner for the family and doing a good turn at the same time.

Murt

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,693 ✭✭✭ciaran76

How much € should I bring?;):o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭Murt10

Depends on how soon you think you may need the Hospice and how hungry you are.

The older you are the more you should contribute. The more you are going to eat, the more you should contribute.

Strange people these Muslims. I was talking to one man at last years event. He told me that they believed that neighbours were more important than family. He explained that, you are always near your neighbour, but your family is not always on hand, or near enough, to be able to help you in a crisis or when you need help.

Logical, but I never thought of it that way before.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭littlebitdull

Thanks for posting this .... know what I am doing now today (and dinners sorted too!!)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,650 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

Thanks Murt!

I saw a sign for this event when it was over last year.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 8,017 CMod ✭✭✭✭Gaspode

Just back now from that, absolutely stuffed. Thanks Murt.
    What a spread, if you haven't been yet, get up there now!!

• Advertisement
Advertisement