Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

40% off All Aer Arann Flights today between 11am and 2pm

Options
  • 23-04-2010 10:56am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,588 ✭✭✭

www.aerarann.com

Discount applied automatically.

No restrictions.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 355 ✭✭joe250

Just had a look.
    Flight which was 104Euro yesterday is now 109Euro???

• Registered Users Posts: 43,852 ✭✭✭✭Basq

Nah.. couple of flights I checked yesterday are definitely siginificantly cheaper today for me!

Priced 2 return tickets from Sligo to Dublin in June yesterday and it was €120.. same flights are €85 today!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,432 ✭✭✭✭cson

What are Aer Arann[or Aer Lingus Commuter as some of the flights are now :p) like to fly with? Never flown with them.

Good enough..

I've only flown with them from Sligo to Dublin a couple of times and it's a fairly casual quick flight (45 minutes). But they do always offer you a free (yes.. you read that right) copy of 'The Irish Independent' to read so they're already one up on Ryanair and Aer Lingus! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

basquille wrote: »
    Good enough..

I've only flown with them from Sligo to Dublin a couple of times and it's a fairly casual quick flight (45 minutes). But they do always offer you a free (yes.. you read that right) copy of 'The Irish Independent' to read so they're already one up on Ryanair and Aer Lingus! :D

I thought the free baggage was more of a plus

• Advertisement

I thought the free baggage was more of a plus
    :D

True.. plus it's useful that they brought in the International Baggage Round-Up a year or so back.

What I mean is basically they have a baggage limit of 15kg's per passenger.. but if you present a ticket which indicates you're then under-taking an international flight, they'll match up your baggage limit to that of the airline you're taking.

I could have used this 2 years ago when myself and the girlfriend were flying to Orlando.. had to take the train and get Connolly to Busarus and then out to the Airport (not far but not easy with 2 heavy bags). Especially when it's now cheaper to fecking fly than take the train!

Advertisement