Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Uploads disabled on Android...

Options
  • 23-04-2010 8:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭

I know this is a problem since G1 (from reading forum).
    Basically I cannot attach a jpeg to another forum from my photos on SD card. The 'Browse' button I normally click to choose a file just says "uploads disabled".
    I could do this on a 3 year old Nokia phone! But not on Androids latest build? Is there a workaround (apart from using a different browser. I understand it works with Opera). An app perhaps?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

It is disabled in the standard browser, but as you mentioned, it works fine in Opera.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,285 ✭✭✭100gSoma

It is disabled in the standard browser, but as you mentioned, it works fine in Opera.

I quite like the standard browser apart from that though. Is opera better in your own opinion? I supopse I could try it. Would be nice if an app enabled the uploads in standard browser.

Advertisement