Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CarBoot sales in Co Clare

Options
  • 22-04-2010 10:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭

Anyone know of any carboot sales in Co Clare?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 146 ✭✭Shadow Dancer

Used to be one in the Equestrian centre in Tuamgraney. Not sure if it's still running though! ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭steve french

http://market.munstermarket.com/
    this place is in cratloe

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Benny Lava

JAYSUS tis many a year since I saw a carboot sale in Clare.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭peteandjenn

this place is in cratloe

Thanks for yer help. I might check out Cratloe alright. Is it on every weekend?

this place is in cratloe

Ooops just read the page now I see its on evry Sunday :):)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

There's a new Market setup in Westgate (Kilrush Road), don't know what's there to be honest but I think it's a car boot kind of setup

Clareman wrote: »
    There's a new Market setup in Westgate (Kilrush Road), don't know what's there to be honest but I think it's a car boot kind of setup
    Thanks clarman. Do you know if its on Saturday or Sundays? and is it every weekend?

• Registered Users Posts: 798 ✭✭✭maiden

Was in the westgate one today, open fri and sat. Veg, plants, meat, washing powders, clothes, printed tees, jewellary etc

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 beargrisley

Used to be one in the Equestrian centre in Tuamgraney. Not sure if it's still running though! ;)

@ 10euro per pitch and an average of 40/50 pitches why wouldnt it still be going?thats not counting the 1/1.50e entrance to have a gawk around an buy something.

thats a savage amount of cash to be taking in in these times,and to the best of my knowledge its been goin for 10yrs or more:eek:

ask for a receipt and your looked at with suspicion:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Balagan

@ 10euro per pitch and an average of 40/50 pitches why wouldnt it still be going?thats not counting the 1/1.50e entrance to have a gawk around an buy something.

thats a savage amount of cash to be taking in in these times,and to the best of my knowledge its been goin for 10yrs or more:eek:

ask for a receipt and your looked at with suspicion:rolleyes:

What day and time?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18 beargrisley

every sunday......... people tend to wander around from 9am onwards but the pitches are set up from 7am on.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,717 ✭✭✭LB6

Can I make a suggestion - spare your diesel or petrol. I went to that market in Cratloe last Sunday - was ok to wander round for all of 10 mins, but nothing decent there except the few chickens and the fresh eggs outside the door.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 430 ✭✭cullen5998

Anyone know of any carboot sales or markets in clare. A friend of mine has some stuff they want to sell, a mixture of second hand stuff and new stuff. Any on during the week anywhere?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,024 ✭✭✭Carry

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭roseym

LB6 wrote: »
    Can I make a suggestion - spare your diesel or petrol. I went to that market in Cratloe last Sunday - was ok to wander round for all of 10 mins, but nothing decent there except the few chickens and the fresh eggs outside the door.

I can second that. Very few stands and the stuff that is there is overpriced.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Edele Browne

Hi guys, does anyone know if I could get a table there to put stuff on or do you bring one?

Advertisement