Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Holiday after leaving cert IN IRELAND

Options
  • 22-04-2010 10:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 46

Hi.
    Just looking for a place in Ireland that we can

1.get a relatively cheap free house for playing loud music and just chilling.(by cheap, I mean maybe 600 euro per week between about 15 people to share a big house?)

2.Beach,shops,offo in good walking distance.(maximum of 30-60 minutes walk)

3.Easy to get to from Dublin with not too expensive travelling cost?(so no nonsense of 50 euro for one way train ticket)

These places are probably impossible to find? but I would appreciate any suggestions that best fits the description :)
    I'm sure people on boards have lots of experience from travelling around Ireland.
    thanks.
    ps:specific place name would be helpful, as in if the place is in Kerry, the name of town would be also helpful.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,442 ✭✭✭finbarrk

I can't see too many holiday home owners willing to accomodate you. And if you get somewhere I hope I'm not beside you!
    Kilkee, Co. Clare might suit.

http://www.dreamireland.com/site/Georges_Head_Holiday_Homes.19192.html

• Closed Accounts Posts: 61 ✭✭moonstreet

hmmm, so let me get this straight, a group of teenagers from Dublin, who obviously dont have passports as they are asking about places in Ireland, who have never left the city before, want to rent a house for a week so that they can have a week long pissup in a free gaff, where the ma and da cant complain about the loud music, smoking and anything else that might happen!!! Get real would yas, NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!! In your other thread, I gave alot of info which an adult would have used to do further research, instead you make a new thread, asking for the same info again!!

• Registered Users Posts: 61 ✭✭juanyjuans

1. cheap gaffs + you can pretty much do what u like
    2. near a city for shops. there are other recreational items for sale other then booze ;)
    3. easy to get to

I suggest you try en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Moyross

or try www.leavingcertholidays.com

:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 ANDYBOND777

cheers lads...and as for u moonstreet...
    what ya mean no passport?
    everybody knows that bleedin plane tickets cost more than whole holiday in ireland...
    did recession not hit ya?cus it hit me hard...

and as for your research comment...
    I did have more look at Kerry but all me mates refused to go Kerry due to being way too far so just posted a new thread...
    ya don't have to reply to this thread if ya don't wanna help...

• Registered Users Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭The Davestator

moonstreet wrote: »
    hmmm, so let me get this straight, a group of teenagers from Dublin, who obviously dont have passports as they are asking about places in Ireland, who have never left the city before, want to rent a house for a week so that they can have a week long pissup in a free gaff, where the ma and da cant complain about the loud music, smoking and anything else that might happen!!! Get real would yas, NOT GOING TO HAPPEN!! In your other thread, I gave alot of info which an adult would have used to do further research, instead you make a new thread, asking for the same info again!!

Goota agree with the Op, either give advice or dont bother.

OP - You'll prob be doing well to tick all the boxes, but try clare / westport / wexford would be the most suitable places IMO.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 46 ANDYBOND777

cheers. I''ll look for houses around there :)
    I appreciate all the help :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,432 ✭✭✭✭cson

Oxegen tbh.

Advertisement