Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Creme Eggs 34cent each in Dunnes

Options
  • 22-04-2010 9:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,540 ✭✭✭

:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 330 ✭✭3_BOoYA_X

There 15c or 7 for €1 in JC's supermarket in swords. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 529 ✭✭✭Elliee

Was just about to post about J.C's! I resisted temptation last wk. But great deal.. 7 for 1 euro!! yummy...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,407 ✭✭✭✭justsomebloke

Ha!!!! 3rd times a charm was just about to post that they were 7 for a €1 in JC's when I saw the title :D

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

WHOOP WHOOP. Thanks OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

15C each in Centras too.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 20,300 ✭✭✭✭casio4

check the dates on them alot of them are out of date

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Gregsor

Yes,nothing like a bad egg!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,591 ✭✭✭RATM

They are 4 for a euro in the Eurospar near CharlesTown Shopping Center in Finglas.

Though do be careful with bad eggs- one I scoffed last night had only toffee in it and none of the usual creme egg goo :o

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

does no one like the caramel ones of these?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

I love caramel ones! Creme eggs are too rich

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

I cant stand the creme ones at all, but everyone seems to go crazy from them. Wanted to know was i the only one :p

Although, the super creme egg that was posted here awhile back looked deadly

• Registered Users Posts: 10,992 ✭✭✭✭partyatmygaff

Davy wrote: »
    I cant stand the creme ones at all, but everyone seems to go crazy from them. Wanted to know was i the only one :p

Although, the super creme egg that was posted here awhile back looked deadly
    Deadly as in one bite and you'll be dead :D

Deadly as in one bite and you'll be dead :D

Pancreas is still working fine thank you :p

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Davy wrote: »
    Pancreas is still working fine thank you :p

Yeah, but you're failing to mention the potentionally lethal diabetes!

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭Ginny

JCs were dated July 2010 from the ones i saw, so they;'re well in date still

Advertisement