Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog Trainers Kerry/Limerick

Options
  • 22-04-2010 8:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 38

I just recently got a puppy and its over 6 years since our last fella died. We want to train him properly as he is a sheepdog mix and I've been told that this breed needs to be keep active and working. I've done the usual google search and come up with zip. If anyone has a link or a name of a trainer in the Kerry/Limerick area I'd really appreciate the info. Thank you.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 352 ✭✭fergalfrog

I don't know of any trainers in the Kerry/Limerick area. There is at least one in Cork however (is that too far away?)

I will PM you the details.

• Registered Users Posts: 324 ✭✭kopfan77

onzie wrote: »
    I just recently got a puppy and its over 6 years since our last fella died. We want to train him properly as he is a sheepdog mix and I've been told that this breed needs to be keep active and working. I've done the usual google search and come up with zip. If anyone has a link or a name of a trainer in the Kerry/Limerick area I'd really appreciate the info. Thank you.

Dave Brunnock on the outskirts of Limerick city is reportedly very good. He is based in the Ballysimon Area (Behind Soundstore). Ive been meaning to get to him with my German Shepherd puppy but just havent been able to get there yet. a simple google of his name will bring up his website

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭CreedonsDogDayc

Hi Onzie,

This is what your looking for! http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=118612744818752&ref=mf#!/group.php?gid=118612744818752&v=info&ref=mf

Ilse's dog mad and holds classes on Thursdays I think!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 woulfe

You could also try

www.dogtrainingkerry.net

if you're still looking for a trainer in Kerry :)

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭kiersm

Dave Brunnock is vv good we went to him when we got our first dog & we found him brillant. He works in Limerick City.

Its called Brunnock Solutions, & I found him to be great

• Advertisement
Advertisement