Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Im looking for Second hand bicycle in Cork?

Options
  • 22-04-2010 5:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I want to buy a decent second hand bike but havent got a huge budget. Anyone any idea where I might find a bike in or around Cork city?
    Thanks.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,433 ✭✭✭MrMojoRisin

colacoon wrote: »
    I want to buy a decent second hand bike but havent got a huge budget. Anyone any idea where I might find a bike in or around Cork city?
    Thanks.

There's a fella called Garrett who has been in the process of collecting, repairing and selling bicycles at affordable prices as part of a 'Cork Community Bikes' initiative. He's based near Watercourse road. His number is located here, if you scroll down.

He might have something suitable for you. Good luck.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 colacoon

thanks for that, managed to get myself a nice set of wheel and a big old lock. happy days

• Registered Users Posts: 1,031 ✭✭✭nursemar88

or if you still havent found anything try Adverts.ie or Gumtree.ie. In both of them the search can be narrowed down to Cork and often you would find a bike in the freebies section. Happy hunting! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,495 ✭✭✭Abelloid

colacoon wrote: »
    thanks for that, managed to get myself a nice set of wheel and a big old lock. happy days

He'd be a brave man to try and steal a unicycle.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭Deliverance

JustinOval wrote: »
    He'd be a brave man to try and steal a unicycle.
    :D, made me chuckle.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement