Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Studying Nursing in Northern Ireland

• 22-04-2010 3:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭

I am wondering if anybody could help me as I have got conflicting information about this already and need it clarified for me.

I am looking to Study nursing. I have applied to do it here in the Republic and have done the Aptitude test and awaiting results. I have applied for North West Regional College to do a HND in Health and Social Care, just incase i am not successful in the Republic. Now my question is, the HND is a two year course. If i complete this course how do I proceed to do Nursing. Is the HND a stepping stone that can get you into, say Magee, to do nursing? Can you enter at like year 2, or would i have to start from stratch.

I would be grateful if somebody could help on this as I am totally in the dark.

Thanks

C x

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32 RosemaryMcC

I know this is an old thread but what happened with you? My daughter sits her LC next year and does not know if she shoulddo nursing north ir south Ireland. How does student finance compare?

Advertisement